FAQ - American Blanket Company
When will my order ship?
- Orders will usually be shipped within 2-3 business days after the order is placed. If your order is not shipped within the 2-3 business days, check to see if you received any emails from us regarding your order.
Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
- Our flat rate shipping does not apply to Alaska, or Hawaii. Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a ship to address, if you would like to have an order shipped to Alaska or Hawaii, and we will provide you with a shipping cost.
Who is your shipping carrier?
- UPS is who we ship with. If shipping to a PO Box, we will ship with USPS.
Can I add custom embroidery?
- Custom embroidery is available. Send us an inquiry to, email@example.com, if you would like to add a custom embroidery. We do charge a $65.00 digitization fee, to have the design digitized for our system.
Can I apply multiple discount codes to my order?
- Only one discount can be used per order.
Are the blankets made in the USA?
- We purchase raw materials from overseas, and cut and sew them at our shop, located in Massachusetts.
Do you do wholesale orders?
- We do accept wholesale orders. You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, with order details and someone will get back to you.
Do you offer a discount for wholesale orders?
- We do offer wholesale discounts, and you can reach out to email@example.com, and we will provide you with the discount for your wholesale order.
How would I know what blanket fits my bed best?
- Please refer to our blanket sizing chart.